title="Adlington Parish Council in Cheshire">

FAQs  »  How do I report highways issues?

«  Go back to previous page...

How do I report highways issues?

Contact Cheshire East Council Highways Department on  Telephone 0300 123 5020 after first checking the list below for the information they will need when you call.

Information they will need when you contact Cheshire East Highways:

  • identify the exact location of the problem, road number, street name, outside a particular house or at a particular junction
  • obtain the identification number off the relevant street furniture (eg street lighting column, bollard or illuminated sign)
  • give contact details in case we need to get back to you or refer your problem to a different organisation, (eg Highways Agency who look after trunk roads and motorways)
  • give any other relevant information to help with the investigation

You can also report problems online via their website, simply indicate on the map where the problem is located, and complete the accompanying list of questions.